Monday, September 7, 2009

Welcome!!!

I am happily sitting at my dining table tonight writing this introduction to the newest blog: The Rest of the Trek. This is a continuation of the work done on my Deep Space Nine blog http://ninersparadise.blogspot.com/ .

The purpose of this blog is to present those Star Trek costumes in my collection that represent the other series or the various motion pictures.

With this blog I will be looking forward to presenting many of the pieces that I cherish for their inherent quality of construction, material, the character represented, or simply just because they are damn cool. I will be completing my online display of costumes and creating a site that hopefully many people will find informative and interesting. I will attempt to do my best to describe these pieces and hope that you return occasionally to check out the latest updates.

Live long and prosper,
Thot Pran

No comments:

Post a Comment